1984 Tercel Wagon 6 speed 4WD for sale, Skiwagons is gone.

Need a car part and don't know where to get it or how to install it. Look here!
Teddy

1984 Tercel Wagon 6 speed 4WD for sale, Skiwagons is gone.

Post by Teddy »

Hi guys.

Some of you have probably already figured this out, but due to several tragedies recently with me and my people, Skiwagons is done.

Lastly, I am selling my last Tercel Wagon... its silver, and the car is LITERALLY full of new/replacement/extra parts, from a recent strip of another car.

Included is a weber carb and other goodies. The car is not driveable right now, because the head was removed for rebuilding, but the engine is still in the car. There are extra blower motors, dash parts, and all kinds of cool parts sitting inside the car. If you are looking for a STRONG, COMPLETE, like new Tercel to build? This is the one.

It would need to be towed out of here. I live in Seattle.

Email me at: ted@accutransinc.net if you are interested. The first $500 gets the car.

Good luck to all of you with your cars, and your endeavors.

Thank you,
Teddy
coltarms
Top Notch Member

Post by coltarms »

Bummer about skiwagons. Is there any information (spring rate info, part dimensions, part numbers, etc) that could be given/passed on to the group? I know we'd all appreciate it.....
ARCHINSTL
Goldie Forever
My tercel:: Goldie is a 1986 SR5 attualmente con Weber/also owned the first T4WD in STL in late '82

Post by ARCHINSTL »

Teddy -
I (and all of us) certainly hope that you do not mean tragedies of the personal/physical type. If so, our thoughts are with you and all involved.
Your efforts have certainly been appreciated.
Tom M.
T4WD augury?
"Oh, do not ask, 'What is it?' Let us go and make our visit."
T.S. Eliot - "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"
"Now and then we had a hope that, if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."
Mark Twain